Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

Dream of Making It Big

I have always been ambitious. I believe that there is nothing wrong about dreaming big. When my professor asked us to write an essay about our biggest dream in life, I had an easy time since I already thought about these things.I want to pursue a career in New York – I want to lease a New York City office space and start from there. I am also wishing to meet many people  who can basically help me start a life in NYYC. Meeting a New Yorker guy is also in my plan. I know that men in New York are ambitious too so it would be nice to meet a doctor or probably a lawyer to be my future husband. Well, I have always dreamed of making it big in New York. I know one day that this dream will become reality. For now, I will work hard and study hard so I can earn for my future.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento